Deseret Digital Media
April 2012 – present
I have contributed to several of the Deseret Media Companies, including www.KSL.com, BrandForge, BrandView, Deseret News and www.Familyshare.com. I am a paid contributor.
Freelance Writer, KSL.com
- KSL.com is the largest local news website in the United States with 400,000 daily page views
- My articles have attracted more than 330,000 page views
- Several of my articles for KSL.com have attracted more than 30,000 page views each in the first 24 hours.
Content Strategist and Writer, BrandForge
- BrandForge and BrandView provide native marketing for KSL.com, Deseret News and other publications nationwide.
- As a content strategist, I work with outside publications to plan and produce sponsored articles for advertisers
- Articles are timely, entertaining, informative and not a direct sales pitch.
- Studies show that readers do not mind this type of advertising, and that they click through on surrounding banner ads three times more often in a native advertising article.
Dover Telecommunication Services
September 2012 – present
Dover Telecommunication Services (DTS) is a company that specializes in telecommunications training. I have edited and published a number of training manuals.
- Edited and formatted PowerPoint presentations into readable and visually appealing student telecom training manuals for print and e-book
- Optimized formatting of manuals for e-book publication
- Published manuals through Kindle Direct Publishing
Or So She Says
May 2013 – December 2014
I was a monthly contributor to this popular, Utah-based lifestyle blog. I generally contribute travel-related articles, but have written about other topics of my choosing as well. Or So She Says attracts over 200,000 page views per month and has over 5,500 subscribers. My articles on Or So She Says are promoted to over 20,000 Facebook followers, 24,000 Pinterest followers and 1,600 Twitter followers.
September 2013 – February 2014
I was recruited to contribute National Parks and outdoor family content for the re-launch of www.ReserveAmerica.com and its parent company www.Active.com. ReserveAmerica.com is the largest campsite reservations website in the United States. My articles appeared on ReserveAmerica.com and in the monthly newsletter for Active.com which has over 60,000 subscribers.